PDA

View Full Version : Best Multi-Vitamin for Kids?

Bens Momma
11-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Last time I researched and asked on here about multi-vitamins it seemed a top pick was Rainbow Light Kids Multistars. That was several years back and I know there are many more brands available. Are the multistars still the best or do you recommend another good one? I like that they are food based. Also do you supplement with fish oil or anything else? My kids were awesome eaters when they were young but have become a bit more "finicky" as they've gotten older so a multivit was suggested by the ped at their last well check.

Thanks!
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and the third musketeer :superhero:

citymama
11-17-2015, 03:23 AM
Don't know about best, but we give our kids the chewable animal-shaped ones from Trader Joe's and they gobble them up. They come in a bear-shaped container. HTH.

jgenie
11-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Don't know about best, but we give our kids the chewable animal-shaped ones from Trader Joe's and they gobble them up. They come in a bear-shaped container. HTH.

:yeahthat:

lizzywednesday
11-17-2015, 02:57 PM

:yeahthat:

I appreciate that they are food-based and not gummies. (I don't like having gummy vitamins because DD tends to think they are candy.)

DD appreciates that they are animal shapes.