PDA

View Full Version : Tea Collection Black Friday Sale Started

rkold
11-24-2015, 10:14 AM
It's the $12-$15-$17 sale.

crunchy
11-24-2015, 10:39 AM
walking away. I'm walking away...

but I will point out that there are $10 leggings that go with the sale dresses. It shows the sale price when you choose the color.

http://www.teacollection.com/product/3s12319/girls-leggings-skinny-solid-leggings.html#jetblack

Supermavs17
11-24-2015, 03:51 PM
How do their sizes run? I have been admiring their clothing for years, but we rarely buy clothes. We have a couple new additions coming to the family in spring (via China) and I would love to buy a few things for them.

citymama
11-24-2015, 05:34 PM
This may be the first ever Tea BF sale I plan to sit out. The current line is so blah, nothing that I want at all! We have one dress from this line but there's nothing I really want. (Also, I went overboard on the Tea India stuff last season, so we have plenty!)

rkold
11-24-2015, 08:16 PM
How do their sizes run? I have been admiring their clothing for years, but we rarely buy clothes. We have a couple new additions coming to the family in spring (via China) and I would love to buy a few things for them.

I'm terrible with sizing because my DD is off the charts petite. DD is about 40-41 inches and 32 lbs and is 5. I am currently getting her everything in a 5. She mostly wears dresses with leggings. I find the size 5 leggings are not too long and the waist fits fine. They are not tight at all around her legs, which is good because DD doesn't like tight. We have better luck with some dress styles than others. The double deckers are my favorites. I find the wrap dresses are more hit or miss. They tend to gap sometimes in the 5, but I don't want to gets 4s because even if they fit perfectly now, I like to get 2 years of wear. (Yes, mine is petite enough to do that.) We have had good luck with the graphic dresses and some of the others. I have no idea how fit works if you have a larger child. :/

This may be the first ever Tea BF sale I plan to sit out. The current line is so blah, nothing that I want at all! We have one dress from this line but there's nothing I really want. (Also, I went overboard on the Tea India stuff last season, so we have plenty!)

I think China has been my favorite collection since we started doing Tea. I can usually find a few dresses we like though every Season, especially when they are $15. >>; Though the second release of Argentina is a lot less appealing. I prefer bright colors of more muted colors.

Supermavs17
11-25-2015, 01:54 AM
[QUOTE=rkold;4150353]I'm terrible with sizing because my DD is off the charts petite. DD is about 40-41 inches and 32 lbs and is 5. I am currently getting her everything in a 5. She mostly wears dresses with leggings. I find the size 5 leggings are not too long and the waist fits fine. They are not tight at all around her legs, which is good because DD doesn't like tight. We have better luck with some dress styles than others. [QUOTE=rkold;4150353]

Sounds just like my girl! Thanks for the help.