PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for watching DL World of Color? Winter dreams vs celebrate?

ckso
11-25-2015, 04:18 AM
We're heading out to DL to watch the world of color show at CA adventure.

What's the difference between Winter Dreams and Celebrate? My kids are 4 and 7 so the winter dreams show at 9 would be better for us but if Celebrate is that much better, maybe we should see if they last for the 10:15 show?

Also any recs on good viewing points? Without getting wet?

And what time would we need to go? Are we allow to spread out on a blanket?(thinking of maybe spreading out a blanket and having dinner while we wait)

Any advice appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rkold
11-25-2015, 10:04 AM
We're heading out to DL to watch the world of color show at CA adventure.

What's the difference between Winter Dreams and Celebrate? My kids are 4 and 7 so the winter dreams show at 9 would be better for us but if Celebrate is that much better, maybe we should see if they last for the 10:15 show?

Also any recs on good viewing points? Without getting wet?

And what time would we need to go? Are we allow to spread out on a blanket?(thinking of maybe spreading out a blanket and having dinner while we wait)

Any advice appreciated :)

When we saw World of Color, we got a FP for it, and got a viewing area on the bridge crossing towards Ariel's. It actually worked out really well because DD sat and could easily see everything through the slats of bridge railing. We also didn't get wet. DH doesn't come with to WDW/DL so I'm always looking for ways for a petite DC to see things without me having to hold her for 20+ minutes. >>;

ckso
11-26-2015, 08:30 PM
When we saw World of Color, we got a FP for it, and got a viewing area on the bridge crossing towards Ariel's. It actually worked out really well because DD sat and could easily see everything through the slats of bridge railing. We also didn't get wet. DH doesn't come with to WDW/DL so I'm always looking for ways for a petite DC to see things without me having to hold her for 20+ minutes. >>;

Thank you!!! We were on the bridge and it was perfect!!!