PDA

View Full Version : AG 20% off Full-Priced Purchase

ash
11-27-2015, 02:46 AM
For those wondering about American Girl deals... Some exclusions (ex. Maryellen's Diner)...No free shipping.

Does anyone know if this will be in stores?

rachelh
11-27-2015, 12:20 PM
For those wondering about American Girl deals... Some exclusions (ex. Maryellen's Diner)...No free shipping.

Just got this email as well. So happy because I realized last night that the 20% off coupon I got in the mail expired two days ago!

jent
11-27-2015, 12:42 PM

I looked on the website and think it is-- when I clicked on "find a store" the 20% off banner came up on that page too.

I hate shopping when it's crowded but this might tempt me to get out there. Thanks for posting b/c I did not get this email!

BTW if you belong to Costco and have one nearby, they had packs of American Girl gift cards, $80 for $100 worth. (My store still had them in stock when I went last week).

boilermakermom
11-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Any idea if this is better than a potential cyber monday deal?

jenstring95
11-27-2015, 07:06 PM
Just wanted to verify that this IS in stores too (full price merchandise only), as I just bought a bunch of stuff. I paired it with the gift cards from Costco and think I got some great deals! As for whether Cyber Monday will be better, it will just depend on whether the things you want are on sale Monday. Their shipping is so expensive . :( My DD wanted the Grace movie, which is $5 in store and online today with free shipping.

ash
11-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Thanks for verifying that it is in stores. I'm going to be out there tomorrow so I'll hit it then. We have one of the Costco GCs so that really helps add to the discount (or helps me swallow the cost a little easier!).