PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone's Costco in So Cal have the American Girl gift cards?

AnnieW625
11-29-2015, 03:47 AM
I looked at mine (Lakewood) today and the only kid related gift card they had were the Build A Bear ones. I live in SE LA County, DH works in the San Gabriel Valley, and I work in Orange County so I have a wide range of places where I might be willing to drive to pick one up. I had DD2 with me today so I didn't really have time to check out the toys either.

Tenasparkl
11-29-2015, 11:49 AM
I've seen them at the Burbank store

theamazingtrace
11-29-2015, 12:07 PM
cypress had them too

theriviera
11-29-2015, 12:22 PM
I've seen them at the Hawthorne store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnnieW625
11-29-2015, 01:08 PM
cypress had them too

cool. I will call there and see if they still have them, definitely closer than Hawthorne, but I wouldn't mind driving to Hawthorne if I needed them.

Dcclerk
11-29-2015, 04:04 PM
I am at the Hawthorne store now and they are currently here.

theriviera
11-29-2015, 04:06 PM
I am at the Hawthorne store now and they are currently here.

I just missed you lol :)

KrisM
11-29-2015, 04:17 PM
No help on which location, but in my store in Michigan, they are in the toy aisle by American Girl stuff, not with other gift cards. So make sure you're looking for them there as well.

AnnieW625
11-29-2015, 05:02 PM
I got them at the Cypress store this morning. This is such a good deal especially with the 20% a non sale item going on at AmericanGirl.com until 12/10. Now the hard part is figuring out which doll to get Dd1. She asked for Kaya, Julie, or Mary Ellen, and I have no idea which one she really prefers. I am leaning towards Kaya or Mary Ellen, which means she probably has her mind set on Julie.

My normal Costco didn't even have the AG dogs like Cypress does so yeah my Costco probably isn't the right demographics for it (it tends to get the non fancy stuff because it serves some lower income areas of LA County in between my location and the Norwalk, and Compton Costcos).

Dcclerk
11-30-2015, 12:58 AM
I just missed you lol :)

You are showing your crazy card! [emoji6]Neither one of us should have been there on a Sunday during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend![emoji14][emoji13]