PDA

View Full Version : How do you store costume/everyday jewelry?

mikala
12-11-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm doing a bunch of organizing and realize that I need a better system to store my jewelry. I have several pretty necklaces and earrings that just don't see the light of day because I haven't come up with a good way to keep them untangled, easily visible and accessible.

I've looked at the jewelry boxes in stores and online but nothing seems to be clicking. Ideas??

mmsmom
12-11-2015, 06:45 PM
I have this in my closet and love it! It holds almost all of my jewelry. The non-costume necklaces are in velvet bags that I hang from the hooks. I love that everything is visible.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Upton-Home-Wall-mount-White-Jewelry-Mirror/2058296/product.html

gatorsmom
12-11-2015, 06:53 PM
I have the same jewelry closet that mmsmom linked to. I have it in my closet and I love it too. I keep all my necklaces and most of my brackets in it.

I also have 2 narrow drawers in my dresser that have very shallow organizers in them with small compartments. It's where I keep my earrings, some bracelet cuffs, brooches and DH's cuff links.

SnuggleBuggles
12-11-2015, 06:59 PM
I have a hanging one. Goes on a closet rail.

mommytotwo
12-13-2015, 01:39 AM
I use a tie rack...can see everything and keeps it well organized. I keep earrings in a box with dividers.