PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Anderson Underwear sale at outlets (50% off unders, and $20 sleepwear).

sujathas
12-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Hi,
I got an email that the Hanna outlets are having 50% off Unders and sleepwear for $20. I called Michigan City, and bought the 3packs of boy's unders for $11 each, and boxer briefs for $6 each. I had some 20% off referral codes from Hanna, and when I mentioned this to their sales associate, she agreed to take an Additional 15% off my order. Definitely not the best price I have paid for Hanna unders, but I've been waiting for a sale on unders for a very long time, so bought a bunch. For those who are interested, in boys size medium, Michigan City had plains, camping pattern, stars pattern, and grey/navy/blue packs. For boxer briefs in size Large, I think I bought the only 6 they had. (The boxer briefs are still too expensive in my books, but I have a nephew who has sensory issues, so feels most comfortable in these).

I still remember the days I used to buy unders for around $2 each (I think) at the outlets, but I haven't seen that pricing in a long time.

Update: I just checked my receipt. The code she used for the additional 15% off was "WKND15". Each unders 3-pack therefore came to $9.35 and each boxer brief still came to the $5.95 for some reason (I think because the 50% off came from a sale price of $11.95 already). Perhaps you could try giving this code and seeing if it will be honored.

justbreathe11
12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
how much was shipping?

ahisma
12-17-2015, 01:18 AM
Not OP, but in the past I've paid $6 shipping - a bit more for particularly large orders. Oddly, it's cheaper than shipping from the catalog.

sujathas
12-17-2015, 11:23 AM
how much was shipping?

It depends on how much you buy- as per hanna's normal shipping policy. I bought four 3-packs of underwear and 6 boxer briefs, and paid around $10 shipping. All together, I think I got the 17 pieces of underwear for around $4 each (if you include shipping, etc). The boxer briefs were a little pricey, so skewed the per/item price a little higher, than if I had only gotten the regular unders.