PDA

View Full Version : adult coloring book best deals?

diamond
12-18-2015, 11:55 AM
need for monday for teachers so no time to ship.

is it best deal at barnes and noble with 25% off coupon? or at michaels with 40% off coupon?

Amy G
12-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Not sure about those places, but Costco also sells them.

candaceb
12-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Five Below had them for about $4. AC Moore had the same kind 2 for $10. Michael's wouldn't let me use a coupon on one. I've also seen good prices at TJMaxx and Marshall's - the nicer books for around $9.

barkley1
12-18-2015, 12:53 PM
I think I saw some at the Target dollar spot - maybe $3 or $5?

jamiechic
12-18-2015, 01:01 PM
A few weeks back I saw a big sign at our Michaels stating coupons could not be used on the adult coloring books. I don't know if that was due to another deal running at the time though.

Pennylane
12-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Do you have a Five Below nearby? Mine had a ton yesterday. Not the quality of Michaels but still nice.

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jam224
12-18-2015, 02:31 PM
A few weeks back I saw a big sign at our Michaels stating coupons could not be used on the adult coloring books. I don't know if that was due to another deal running at the time though.

Books are excluded from coupon use. It's been that way for a while. I tried to buy a coloring book for DD with a coupon last year and they wouldn't apply it.

SASM
12-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Costco, AC Moore, and Marshalls/TJ Maxx. I found a nice thick one at Marshall's recently for $5.99. Walmart has one in the book section that is Winter Wonderland themed with an included music CD and page protector to divide the pages in marker is used. Nice feature.

chlobo
12-19-2015, 06:57 PM
Has anyone been able to find colored pencils? I ordered some but the order was cancelled and now they are either out of stock or really expensive. My Michaels had nothing but really expensive Prismacolors.

SASM
12-19-2015, 07:04 PM
Has anyone been able to find colored pencils? I ordered some but the order was cancelled and now they are either out of stock or really expensive. My Michaels had nothing but really expensive Prismacolors.
I bought some nice ones at AC Moore that were cheaper than Prismacolor by Sargent Art. My kids also like the vibrant colors of Kid Made Modern colored pencil set at Target. I haven't purchased them in a while...not sure if they are still there.

chlobo
12-20-2015, 01:21 PM
I bought some nice ones at AC Moore that were cheaper than Prismacolor by Sargent Art. My kids also like the vibrant colors of Kid Made Modern colored pencil set at Target. I haven't purchased them in a while...not sure if they are still there.

Target is sold out. Even stores that say low stock online apparently don't really have them. I will have to check out AC Moore.

pinkmomagain
12-20-2015, 07:48 PM
I was at Michael's today and they were completely out of colored pencils. I did find some at AC Moore -- they seemed to have more brands near the kids' section (not in the higher-quality aisle).

egoldber
12-20-2015, 07:58 PM
I got the Sargeant Arts set at AC Moore a couple weeks ago. They are very nice.

I would go to B&N for the books. I was in there yesterday and they had so many! Way more than at AC Moore or Target.

vonfirmath
12-21-2015, 12:03 PM

Michaels has Crayola pencils in a different area than the Prismacolors. You might check out the kids area. But yes, I discovered the lack of colore pencils issue this weekend and that is why my daughter isn't getting any in her stocking. (our local toy store, Kaleidoscope Toys, stocks them. They are just out of the brand I want -- though they have metallic pencils if you want to call and order over the phone. So I expect I'll get them for Easter baskets instead.)

ett
12-21-2015, 06:25 PM
If you're still looking for coloring books, I saw some thick ones from creative haven for 9.99 at costco.