PDA

View Full Version : Potluck food question

pharmjenn
12-18-2015, 03:23 PM
We are going to our Kung Fu Academy potluck on Sunday evening. I think there will be over 200 people, judging from the sign up lists. I had signed up to bring a main, a zucchini fritatia. We only have to bring enough for 4-5 people.
Anyway, we still have no kitchen, and I had surgery yesterday so don't want to deal with trying to cook anyway (at grandparents.) Nor do I want to send food in something that I would have to collect at the end, in case I need to leave early.
So I was thinking of getting some sort of take-out meal. My first idea was an order of Popeyes spicy chicken tenders, repacked into a disposable aluminum baking pan. Other options are some sort of chinese or a lasagna. I want to steer clear of pizza or anything that would require too many utensils or condiments.

Any suggestions?

Charlie
12-18-2015, 03:27 PM
I think the chicken tenders are a good idea. I have also seen wraps at Costco in the deli section, and that could work too.

bigsis
12-18-2015, 04:37 PM
I would be all over the Popeyes chicken tenders! :)

pharmjenn
12-18-2015, 05:20 PM
I think the chicken tenders are a good idea. I have also seen wraps at Costco in the deli section, and that could work too.

I would be all over the Popeyes chicken tenders! :)

Thanks for the affirmation. Costco wraps are also a poss5, but I dont know if I would be able to get there aince I am not allowed to drive for a couple days.

BunnyBee
12-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Maybe label them as spicy to warn people if it's not obvious. Otherwise--sounds perfect! Hope you recover quickly and enjoy the party. :)