PDA

View Full Version : Disney cruise questions - again!

Chitowngirl
12-21-2015, 02:33 AM
So we are doing my our first Disney cruise in Feb. I've already posted on this before and got a lot of great tips. So, this is round two.

We decided to arrive one day before we leave since weather flying out of Chi can be troublesome. We decided to keep everything Disney and will be staying on property. Since we only have one day we want to spend it at the magic kingdom and we are trying to make out fast pass reservations. It is a "not recommended" day with high crowds so we probably won't be able to move too fast or get much done. My question is that my DS is an Ana and Elsa fanatic. Should I try to get a fast pass to guarantee he gets to meet them at MK or should I save my fast passes for rides. I have heard you can meet a lot of characters (including A & E) on the boat, but I'm not sure if every character is on every sailing or if they rotate. I don't want to "waste" a fast pass if we can meet them later in the boat.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy
12-31-2015, 02:52 PM
Which ship are you on? We went on the Fantasy for a 7 night Caribbean and got to meet Elsa and Anna. I checked as soon as we got on the ship and there was a set time on embarkation day to get the tickets. It was first come first serve and you get whatever time they assign you. It wasn't during a port call so no problems for us. Very organized and no chaos and waited maybe 10 minutes. Way more relaxed than what I envision WDW to be. My BFF did WDW and had trouble getting the E&A fast pass at first but later scored one. If it were me and you had trouble getting one at WDW, I would go for the rides and do the meet and greet on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk