PDA

View Full Version : Ever returned QVC items?

WatchingThemGrow
12-23-2015, 05:25 AM
My mother, for whatever reason, has always bought us crap we don't need from QVC. It drives me insane, and I foresee today being a really sucky day when we go and try to return some if the gifts. She flew us down here and has given our kids 3 toys/day for the 5 days we have been here. Everything is stuff we don't need...math slam addition fact toy (have an electric math fact you already, DD is in 4th), a Halo battery charger (we have AAA and car batteries that are fine/new), a "flash pad" another electronic game that looks like an iPad, and 5-6 kits of things that look like Legos but aren't Legos. Ugh.

How do I kindly take the most expensive and unnecessary items out today to ship back? And do they really charge you the original shipping plus a Q return label fee? What a ripoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minnie-zb
12-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Here's their policy: QVC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back the merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price, minus the original shipping and handling and the Q Return Label fee. We will refund original S&H and the Q Return Label fee on returns if an item is defective or if we made an error; however, if you return the item for any other reason, we will not refund the original S&H or the Q Return Label fee. Purchases from QVC and the use of QVC services are subject to our General Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy Policy, which can be found at the bottom of the QVC.com home page. For more information, call Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

They won't refund the original shipping fee, but you didn't pay the original shipping fee. Your mother did. They are going to charge you shipping to return the item (that's the Q Return Label Fee). But you won't have to buy shipping on your end.