PDA

View Full Version : Aaaannnnd... I have the flu

TwoBees
12-24-2015, 10:01 PM
Or probable flu that is being treated with Tamiflu. The urgent care I went to doesn't have the swabs to formally diagnose the flu. Yay. I don't celebrate Christmas but I was supposed to travel tomorrow (by car, fortunately) to see my parents, which we have now postponed by at least a day. I haven't told DD1 yet, she is going to be very disappointed. :(

Sigh. Guess I'm one of the lucky few who picked up a strain not covered by the vaccine. I feel like cr@p.

ArizonaGirl
12-24-2015, 10:44 PM
I'm so sorry, that is terrible.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, it sucks that you are delaying seeing family. :(

Philly Mom
12-24-2015, 11:17 PM
I thought DD1 had the flu and I thought the same as you because she had the flu shot. She was confirmed to not have the flu but she did have a fever for 5 days, exceptionally congested, cough. She looked miserable until today and even today she is still not herself. Almost no food. She ended up with an ear infection too but they think that was secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnuggleBuggles
12-24-2015, 11:25 PM
:(
We've been fighting a virus for a few days. It felt like the early flu but never took off. Knock on wood.
Feel better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizzywednesday
12-25-2015, 01:11 PM
That's a major bummer.

Feel better, soon!

trcy
12-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Oh no! Hope you are feeling better quick.