PDA

View Full Version : LOFT return without a receipt?

niccig
12-25-2015, 01:58 AM
So I open my present from MIL/FIL to find it's the exact same cardigan that I was wearing 😱 DH forwarded an email I sent him with links for birthday ideas and he told her which one they had already given me, so she could choose one of the other options.. Obviously some confusion there. 😜 I'm not sure MIL noticed, some wine had been drunk tonight, and she's pretty good about presents so I think it was an honest mistake. So can I return without a receipt? The tag is still on it. Otherwise I'll have DH ask her for the receipt.

mikala
12-25-2015, 06:06 AM
So I open my present from MIL/FIL to find it's the exact same cardigan that I was wearing 😱 DH forwarded an email I sent him with links for birthday ideas and he told her which one they had already given me, so she could choose one of the other options.. Obviously some confusion there. 😜 I'm not sure MIL noticed, some wine had been drunk tonight, and she's pretty good about presents so I think it was an honest mistake. So can I return without a receipt? The tag is still on it. Otherwise I'll have DH ask her for the receipt.
Yeah, you can return without it. Or you could just have DH give you the receipt for his purchase since it's identical.

"Returns without an original receipt will be credited for the item's current selling price on the date of the return, in the form of a merchandise credit. Merchandise without an original receipt, with a selling price on the date of the return that is deemed Final Sale, may not be returned or exchanged."

http://www.loft.com/returns

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk