PDA

View Full Version : Smaller bag than MZ wallace belle

Myira
02-01-2016, 02:05 PM
So I jumped on the MZ wallace bandwagon and got the belle in hunter green. I love the bag, but it feels so dang big for just heading out to a casual lunch with a friend at work for instance. I did that the other day and felt ridiculous, like I was carrying everything but the kitchen sink.

I cannot go looking for myself, I feel overwhelmed by the options. So can someone recommend a small shoulder bag(that is okay for work, not too casual) that is hopefully in the 100-150$ range?

emily
02-01-2016, 03:26 PM
I don't have a Belle so can't compare but my new favorite is Nikki. I got it for work (can fit a small laptop and a few essentials) but I find myself using it on weekends too. I love that the double handles fit over my shoulder when the bag is not too full. I can also carry it on my arm. I use the med length handle when I have work files in it. I haven't used the cross body strap at all. It's a work bag that doesn't look like a work bag. I think I got it 50% off in the navy color during their advent event.

Myira
02-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Thanks but I cannot drop 375 on a bag again so soon so need something under $150 or less.

alootikki
02-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Sounds like the MZ Wallace Jane would be perfect for you - I have both a Belle and Jane, and the Jane is the smaller version. Any way you could try selling your Belle and using that to purchase a Jane? You may find a nice Jane on ebay too!

Kindra178
02-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Paige or Lizzy. The Easter sale is coming up.

ETA: In thinking about your post last night, I realized you want a small purse that's not necessarily MZW. I really like Kate Spade or Cole Haan for cute small cross body styles. Kate Spade always has tons of stuff on sale. MZW has a super cute cross body - called the Pippa.