PDA

View Full Version : which indoor waterpark?

DualvansMommy
02-05-2016, 10:38 PM
I'm considering a quick escape over president long weekend with our boys. Can't really tell from website which indoor waterpark is best for small kids?

Kalahari
Great Wolf Lodge
or Camelback Resort

our boys are 4.5 and 2 years old. I know there will be fair amount of things for DS1, but it's DS2 that I'm not so sure...wait till he's bit older?

acmom
02-06-2016, 11:29 AM
My kids had fun at Great Wolf when they were 5 and 3. There is a kiddie area where even little ones can go on waterslides, plus they enjoy the wading pool areas, sprinklers, etc. Outside the waterpark area, the characters and story time were both things that little ones enjoyed there as well.

But I have never been to the other 2 you mentioned to compare.

teresah00
02-23-2016, 01:16 AM
We were at kalahari I. The poconos two weeks ago. My kids are 10, 8, 5 and 3. There were other kids w us that were 4, 4, 3.5, 21m, 18m and 4m. Other than the 4m old who was carried a lot, there was a lot to do for the little ones. I was surprised at how much they had that the 21 and 18m olds could do. Lots of little slides, some swings, shallow water. My 5yo spent a good amount of time in that area too. He was too short to go on the rides that my oldest two could go on. We spent one night. I haven't been to the others but a friend that has suggested Kalahari over GWL. She said either would be a great time.

ETA: just seeing the date already past. What did you decide?