PDA

View Full Version : Amazon warehouse deals instant pot $63

Melaine
02-07-2016, 07:57 AM
There are several of these in "very good" shape. This is a great deal!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00FLYWNYQ/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

*newmomma*
02-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I've been on the fence and for $68 I thought we'd try it.

petesgirl
02-07-2016, 11:05 AM
They are all the 6 qt size...is that a good size? I just might have to get one.

Melaine
02-07-2016, 11:09 AM
They are all the 6 qt size...is that a good size? I just might have to get one.

It's the biggest they make so far but an 8 is coming soon. I think it's being pre sold now. I have 6 and wouldn't go smaller....I may upgrade to 8 eventually because I love doubling and tripling recipes. I paid about this for my 6-in-1 earlier last year....this is a steal and I absolutely love cooking with it. It's a must have, IMO.

JustMe
02-07-2016, 01:28 PM
I know this has been touched on in other friends, but can you briefly say why this is better than a rice cooker? Not trying to be sarcastic, I am just clueless.

mikala
02-07-2016, 01:48 PM
I know this has been touched on in other friends, but can you briefly say why this is better than a rice cooker? Not trying to be sarcastic, I am just clueless.
It's a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker all in one. You can also saute in it so you can do things like saute veggies, brown meat or thicken soups and sauces in the same pan before or after other the other modes. It's an awesome appliance.

petesgirl
02-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Does anybody know the return policy for Amazon warehouse?

coolae
02-07-2016, 04:29 PM
thanks melaine! figured it can't hurt to grab one for such a good deal. would love to hear ideas for easy recipes and meals!

emily_gracesmama
02-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Thanks, for that price, I had to bite!

Melaine
02-07-2016, 05:32 PM
thanks melaine! figured it can't hurt to grab one for such a good deal. would love to hear ideas for easy recipes and meals!

Hopefully this works, my Pinterest board http://pin.it/fiGi8aAI thought you'd like this Board on Pinterest...

Melaine
02-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Does anybody know the return policy for Amazon warehouse?

I think it's like any Amazon order...I've made warehouse returns with no problems.

coolae
02-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Hopefully this works, my Pinterest board http://pin.it/fiGi8aAI thought you'd like this Board on Pinterest...

darn, the link didn't work!

Melaine
02-07-2016, 09:37 PM
https://www.pinterest.com/mamamelaine/instant-pot-recipes/

sunnyside
02-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Are they actually used?

Melaine
02-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Are they actually used?

Usually returns or in this case, likely overstocks. There is so many available at the same price point I am sure they aren't actually used. Mine was "used" in warehouse and was in perfect, unopened shape.

Price has gone down to $60 and this has now gone to slickdeals so hurry if you intend to purchase. This is cheaper than the black friday deal.

zukeypur
02-08-2016, 11:32 AM
https://www.pinterest.com/mamamelaine/instant-pot-recipes/

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Twin Mom
02-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Sold out.

candaceb
02-08-2016, 12:36 PM
I bit the bullet. I had planned on asking for one for my birthday in april but at this price, I went for it. I saw one in action for the first time last night at a friend's house where they cooked wings for a superbowl party in 9 minutes.

candaceb
02-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Did anyone else order one of these and receive it? Mine came yesterday. There are some scratches on the top handle and on the side of the unit - which would be the expected Amazon Warehouse damage issue. The measuring cup is cracked top to bottom, so it useless. I expect that Amazon Warehouse would just say that I can return the whole unit and get a refund, but since I want the instant pot, I don't want to return it. Any chance they'd give me a couple dollars of credit?

MommyAllison
02-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Did anyone else order one of these and receive it? Mine came yesterday. There are some scratches on the top handle and on the side of the unit - which would be the expected Amazon Warehouse damage issue. The measuring cup is cracked top to bottom, so it useless. I expect that Amazon Warehouse would just say that I can return the whole unit and get a refund, but since I want the instant pot, I don't want to return it. Any chance they'd give me a couple dollars of credit?

I bought one and received it yesterday as well. Mine just had a damaged box and otherwise seems new - I'm sorry that yours has more problems! I'm on the Instant Pot Community on Facebook, and they've been discussing this deal as people have been receiving theirs. Some people are saying that Amazon Warehouse has offered them 20% back as credit when things have come in worse condition than stated - and they get to keep the item. I'd give it a try!

Charlie
02-11-2016, 04:36 PM

I ordered one from warehouse deals for a few dollars more, a few days before Melaine posted the deal on BBB. Anyway, it was supposed to be in like new condition and there was a large dent in the side. So, I chatted with Amazon and they said I could either return it - but like you I wanted the instant Pot, assuming that the dent was just cosmetic. They credited me back about 20% of the purchase price and said I still had 30 days (I think) to return it if it didn't work or I changed my mind.

candaceb
02-11-2016, 04:49 PM
I bought one and received it yesterday as well. Mine just had a damaged box and otherwise seems new - I'm sorry that yours has more problems! I'm on the Instant Pot Community on Facebook, and they've been discussing this deal as people have been receiving theirs. Some people are saying that Amazon Warehouse has offered them 20% back as credit when things have come in worse condition than stated - and they get to keep the item. I'd give it a try!

As I expected (because it happened once before when I had an issue with an Amazon Warehouse purchase), they offered me return shipping for a full refund. I told him that I would just keep it anyway, and then he came back and said that he would issue a partial refund for the item. fabulous! That is what I had hoped for since it wasn't as described but was such a good deal that I didn't want to give it up (plus I have 2 dinners planned using it in the next 2 days...). I just got the refund email and it was 20%. Woot! an even better deal! Thanks for the encouragement to give it a try.