PDA

View Full Version : Soma Panty Raid + $10 off a bra + $20 off $60

wifecat
02-14-2016, 02:18 AM
The Soma Panty raid is on - 7 panties for $35, and when you buy 7, you can also get $10 off a bra, and you can stack code 82604 on top of that to save $20 off $60.

Shipping was $5.95, but I got 7 embraceable lace boyshorts (my fave undies ever) and 1 embraceable full coverage bra (also my favorite) for $56 shipped.

WatchingThemGrow
02-14-2016, 08:12 AM
Thanks! I recently lost 20-25 lbs, so I may need to size down. Love the embraceable lace hipsters (from 2 previous panty raids with stackable coupons) and this would mean 14 pairs for $56. sweet! Thank you! Just gotta get to the store and see how small the next size down is.

jvs195
02-14-2016, 08:25 AM
Thanks, the extra stacking code made me order!

coolae
02-14-2016, 10:11 AM
are there printable or online coupons which can be used in store?

mikala
02-14-2016, 06:09 PM
Related question, anyone else like the vanishing edge style? I know I learned about them here...

What do you consider a buy price for them? They're buy three get two free now so around $54/5,minus the $20 promo if you can find a cheap filler item, so $44 plus tax or around half price at $9 each. Do they ever run better promos on that style?

coolae
02-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Related question, anyone else like the vanishing edge style? I know I learned about them here...

What do you consider a buy price for them? They're buy three get two free now so around $54/5,minus the $20 promo if you can find a cheap filler item, so $44 plus tax or around half price at $9 each. Do they ever run better promos on that style?

i only have the vanishing edge ones and they are AMAZING.

wendibird22
02-15-2016, 08:39 AM
Yes they are fantastic style of underwear. I think half price is a good discount for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calebsmama03
02-15-2016, 03:36 PM
There were some vanishing edge hipsters in the end of season clearance plus 50% off last month and I grabbed 2 to try. I paid $6.xx for them. I just checked and they raised the price on the ones I got up to $14.xx. :/

FWIW, I personally prefer the embraceable lace hipsters because the feel of the rubber grips on my rear end bugs me (plus I find they pull on the back of my thighs when I try to pull them back up!). I kept the two I got because I can see them being useful in some wardrobe situations but for every day I love the EL hipsters or bikinis. I do prefer the lace placement on the VE hipsters, though - it goes straight across the front. The EL ones have little bows right on the hip so if I wear them with leggings (or a knit skirt, etc) I have these little bumps on my hips and it bugs me. lol