PDA

View Full Version : When does the Container Store Multipurpose Bin Sale start?

sarrahanne
02-16-2016, 04:27 PM
I thought that the Multipurpose bins usually go on sale around this time. Does anybody know if they are not planning on doing it this year or when they will? That would make me so sad if they discontinued it. I've been waiting months....

zukeypur
02-16-2016, 05:44 PM
It seems like it was in March. I know it was after the Elfa sale.

legaleagle
02-16-2016, 05:44 PM
I think either late February or early March? I think it's part of their "tax time" sale.

Mommy_Mea
02-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Looking through old threads, it looks like it was normally the second week of February? Hoping maybe they are just doing it a bit later this year, I have been waiting for the sale to buy a number of the bins!

gymnbomb
02-25-2016, 12:45 PM
I wonder if they are doing it later because they extended the Elfa sale? Or does that always get extended too?

happymommyof2
02-25-2016, 02:44 PM
I went the other day to pick up an XL multipurpose bin. They were sold out and not expecting to get any in until March 9. I just checked online and all of the sizes are backordered for online purchase. Maybe they are delaying the sale until they have the stock available.

cookiemonster80
02-25-2016, 04:47 PM
I asked in the store the other day and the associate said they are included in the office sale which is right after the Elfa sale.

sarrahanne
03-07-2016, 05:55 PM
I asked in the store the other day and the associate said they are included in the office sale which is right after the Elfa sale.

So, bad news: I went in today to check out the status of the MPBs and the office sale has started and they are not in it. Moreover, at my location, they only had size S in stock. When I asked a sales associate what was going on, she said that they were having a hard time keeping them in stock because orders are fulfilled at the store before they are even shelved. So, theoretically, I could go and buy up the entire next order and they never even get to the shelves. She recommended that if I wanted any, that I would need to order (in-store or online) so I could even get a chance at buying one. And, yes, they are usually included in the office sale so we're out of luck.

It seems to me that because of difficulty fulfilling orders they are not going to go on sale at this time. :(

Meatball Mommie
03-08-2016, 09:08 AM
It seems to me that because of difficulty fulfilling orders they are not going to go on sale at this time. :(

Oh no! I've been waiting for this sale!!! :crying:I love those containers for my pantry and I really need a few more!

Mommy_Mea
03-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Oh no! I've been waiting for this sale!!! :crying:I love those containers for my pantry and I really need a few more!

Me too! Bummer, but thanks for giving us the update...