PDA

View Full Version : BBB mojo and prayers needed

Staraglimmer
03-16-2016, 02:15 AM
I lost something very very valuable and important. I can't remember where I put it. I can't remember when I last had it. I just lost my wedding set. I'll actually physically ill. Any prayer or positive thoughts would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

avd3875
03-16-2016, 02:34 AM
Serious mojo coming your way!

KpbS
03-16-2016, 02:50 AM
Hoping you can find it soon! Maybe you'll dream about the location? :hug: saying a prayer you'll find it!

solsister
03-16-2016, 03:41 AM
Major mojo and prayers being sent that you will find what is lost.

http://saintanthonylostandfound.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-find-something-by-praying-to-st.html

jgenie
03-16-2016, 04:22 AM
Mojo and prayers headed your way!

Retrace your steps on the day you last remember having it. I lost my wedding rings a little over a year ago. I have the bad habit of grabbing my jewelry and putting them in my pocket as I'm dashing out the door. The last time I remembered having them was on my way to taking my car in for service. I remembered putting them in my cup holder on my drive over but couldn't remember putting them on when I left my car. I was so sure I had left them in my car that I almost called the dealership to have them put up a reward sign if they were found. It took me a couple of days but I searched the entire house top to bottom checking all the places I had ever remembered placing them. I even went through all the trash cans by hand making sure they hadn't accidently been thrown away. I had given up hope and was sweeping my closet when I saw something sparkle in a shoe. I bent down to see what it was and found my wedding rings!! Then I remembered I had been in my closet packaging returns and had taken them off. I was sitting on the floor and put them in a shoe so they wouldn't get stepped on. Praying that your rings turn up soon!!!

melrose7
03-16-2016, 04:50 AM
Prayers that you find them soon!

trcy
03-16-2016, 05:55 AM
Mojo and prayers you find it!

anonomom
03-16-2016, 06:35 AM
Mojo heading to you.

MamaMolly
03-16-2016, 06:45 AM
Oh sweetheart! Mojo heading your way.

Kindra178
03-16-2016, 06:59 AM
Mojo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liz
03-16-2016, 07:03 AM
mojo!!!

123LuckyMom
03-16-2016, 07:14 AM
Mojo, mojo, mojo!!! And hugs to you! Hang in there and keep looking. I hope you find them soon!

gatorsmom
03-16-2016, 07:29 AM
Oh no! That happened to a a couple of times. Retrace your steps and PRAY, pray, pray! And I'll be saying prayers for you too!

khm
03-16-2016, 10:32 AM
Meditate back on everything you've done. Exercise, cooking, potting plants, washing the car, errands, manicures, putting on lotion, bathing kids, organizing the hall closet. Anything out of the day to day, and all the day to day.... Walk into each room in your house and garage. Your car.

Cull through your email / Facebook / call logs to retrace what you've done / where you've been. Everywhere.

Enlist the kids, big reward!

I lost a set of keys to my husband's new truck. They were at my kid's Tae Kwon Do school. I'd thought I remembered all my bases, but nope. As soon as I saw them sitting with a note on the front desk, I remembered setting them down and putting my purse ON TOP of them. I apparently had the 2nd set in my purse (just the two car sets, no other keys on either), so I didn't miss them until days later.

Mojo!

babyonway
03-16-2016, 11:17 AM
Mojo mojo mojo!!!!

BananaMama
03-16-2016, 11:18 AM
Check your jewelery cleaner if you have one. Good luck! Hope you find out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMMommy
03-16-2016, 11:30 AM
Hope you find it soon! I'm sorry about the worry, as I know it must be upsetting.