PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy lanyards??

SASM
03-16-2016, 10:32 AM
I bought a ton of pins for our upcoming WDW trip but forgot to buy ~1"-wide lanyards. Need to buy at a B&M store as I cannot have them shipped at this point. I have seen them at Walmart but I do not want a retracting lanyard. Any thoughts?? Thank you!!!! Don't want to buy them at WDW.

khm
03-16-2016, 10:40 AM
I bought a ton of pins for our upcoming WDW trip but forgot to buy ~1"-wide lanyards. Need to buy at a B&M store as I cannot have them shipped at this point. I have seen them at Walmart but I do not want a retracting lanyard. Any thoughts?? Thank you!!!! Don't want to buy them at WDW.

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do;jsessionid=0000k-nLhYP3y3BMV8orX4ACNxx:17h4h7cou?Ntt=lanyards&searchSuggestion=true office depot?

I looked on Michaels and Hobby Lobby, they they only had "pretty" ones, not 1" wide on their site. They might have some in store though?

ETA - sporting good stores? I'm thinking of coach whistles.....

o_mom
03-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Five Below for sure, maybe Dollar Tree.

KrisM
03-16-2016, 11:02 AM
Home Depot has some by the key making center.

Staples had some that were quite pretty, but I'm not sure if they had plainer ones.

94bruin
03-16-2016, 12:26 PM
I don't know when you're going or if you're crafty, but I've made lanyards in the past. It's not too hard to make. They have lanyard material at Joann's.

hillview
03-16-2016, 12:33 PM
etsy? Also our large hospital has some awesome ones for badges for sale in the gift shop.

SASM
03-16-2016, 06:57 PM
Thank you soooo much!!!!! I tried a few stores today. No luck. I think I am at the mercy of WDW. :( I wish I had time to make them...that would be fun!

KrisM
03-16-2016, 09:12 PM
Thank you soooo much!!!!! I tried a few stores today. No luck. I think I am at the mercy of WDW. :( I wish I had time to make them...that would be fun!

Which stores did you try? Maybe we can think of more. Or what stores are near you?

Reyadawnbringer
03-16-2016, 09:47 PM
I don't know what kind you are looking for but we picked up some awesome ones for my son at GameStop for Christmas. They have decorated ones there all the time, but they aren't exactly cheap, though maybe cheaper than WDW idk.

baymom
03-16-2016, 10:50 PM

What, really?! How about a store like Office Max or Office Depot. I see lanyards there all the time. If you don't see them, definitely ask an employee.

alleycat
03-16-2016, 11:24 PM
Years ago I bought our lanyards for Disney at Party City, Disney themed ones. I think they were less than 1" wide tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jam224
03-17-2016, 12:35 AM
I saw a bunch at Dollar Tree today! The wider ones were kind of sparkly and they were in spring-like colors... pink, yellow, and green, maybe? Some were by the school supply section and then there were more in the section right before the cash registers. They also happened to have a really nice one in pink & purple, which I picked up for DD. I stocked up on quite a bit of other stuff there for our future trip to WDW! 😊

ellies mom
03-17-2016, 01:54 PM
Hot Topic has lanyards for just about everything (Harry Potter, some Disney, etc). I'm sure they aren't cheap but I'm also sure they aren't Disney expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk