PDA

View Full Version : Happy dance...I'm going to be an Aunt

Melaine
03-17-2016, 08:10 PM
I know I mentioned this briefly in a P&PTs thread, but my sister and her husband are pregnant with my first nephew on my side of the family. I am so SO excited. I have lots of nieces and nephews on DH's side of the family but this is different. This is my baby sister! I can't wait to hold my nephew. My sister is 9.5 years younger so I've always been a little like a second mama to her. We have a great relationship, although we are very very different. I'm a little bit worried about how she will adjust to parenting but I know she will figure everything out just fine after the first shock of sleeplessness (you know...that shock that really never ends). She has had a bit of a difficult pregnancy with lots of contractions (like me) and has had to go into L&D multiple times. I'm praying that her labor will go smoothly and they will both be healthy. She is 37 weeks now IIRC so I'm getting really excited. I have been stalking all the newborn stuff threads because my family kind of sees me as a baby trend guru (go figure) and I'm pretty behind since DS is nearly 4. Anyways, just wanted to invite you all :boogie: celebrate with me! This is good timing for me since I have been feeling some inexplicable (and completely irrational) mild symptoms of baby fever. I'm thinking lots of babysitting will do the trick for me. :loveeyes:

Momit
03-17-2016, 08:15 PM
Congratulations! You will be an awesome auntie to the new little one. PT for a smooth delivery.

trcy
03-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

daisyd
03-17-2016, 09:34 PM
This is wonderful! Enjoy the new baby!Congrats!

SnuggleBuggles
03-17-2016, 09:37 PM
Yay! On my side of the family, my niece and nephew are in their 20s. I'm impatiently waiting for dh's siblings to reproduce. ;). (My nephew and dh's sister are almost the same age :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgenie
03-17-2016, 09:42 PM
Yeah! Best wishes for the new baby!!