PDA

View Full Version : Lowest Cost Safety Pins - for consignment sale

jamiechic
04-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Where's the best place to buy safety pins for consignment sale prep?

barkley1
04-04-2016, 11:36 AM
I have found them randomly at Dollar Tree and used them BUT, they are crappy to work with. The ends are blunt and they almost rip the fabric of certain types of fabric. But would work fine for looping through belt loops to secure to hangers etc. I've also found packs randomly at Tuesday Mirning but just hit or miss. Walmart is probably your best bet.

Staraglimmer
04-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Dollar tree, or JoAnns with a 40% off coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

jvs195
04-04-2016, 12:33 PM
JoAnns with the coupon. You've already realized there is a difference in the quality. I've been using my tagging gun barbs for some items I used to pin, but it's not for everything.

ckso
04-04-2016, 01:13 PM
I bought some from 99c store for my last consignment sale and immediately regretted it. The quality isn't the same. But then again, it held up fine for the sale

Another vote for Joanne with coupon.

Also for anything that has a belt loop (or even an adjustable waist), I tie it with ribbon. Works great and cheap!! I just use curling ribbon from 99c store

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

jamiechic
04-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Another vote for Joanne with coupon.

Thanks everyone! That's what I'll do!

Rainbows&Roses
04-06-2016, 10:33 AM
if you plan to do multiple sales, buy a tagging gun on amazon. So worth it and very handy when your kld rips a tag off something from a retail store that you intended to return. I think mine was $20 but more than paid for itself in convenience over time.