PDA

View Full Version : Kindle sale for Amazon Prime members

liz
04-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Kindle $49.99, Paperwhite $89.99, Voyage $149.99, Kids Kindle w/ bundle $69.99 ($30-$50 off savings)

"Limited Time Offer" (sorry, can't find the end date). Must be purchased by an Amazon Prime member.

Ms B
04-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Hmm, tempting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DietCokeLover
04-04-2016, 09:27 PM
How does the kindle fire compare to an iPad?

Snow mom
04-04-2016, 10:00 PM

Kind of like the price suggests.

94bruin
04-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Hmmm, don't have Prime, but I just traded in an old kindle for credit. I have $50 in my Amazon acct ($20 must go towards Kindle, the rest is a general credit.) I'm eying the paperwhite.

Maybe I could sign up for a free account and cancel after one month?

daisy13
04-05-2016, 05:23 PM
is this deal dead already? dont see it on the website anymore?

liz
04-05-2016, 08:26 PM
is this deal dead already? dont see it on the website anymore?

Still active, I had to scroll through some of the Amazon banner ads, but it came up.

94bruin
04-05-2016, 10:38 PM
The new line of Kindles will be announced soon (maybe next week?) Now the real dilemma is whether to wait for the new ones or buy a current one on sale.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Baby Bargains mobile app

JBaxter
04-06-2016, 03:25 AM

I have both Well I have a basic kindle , 2 kindle fires and 3 iPads in the house. I use the iPad 90% of the time my basic kindle I take to the beach but use the iPad to read pool side. If given a choice I choose the iPad hands down. I got my kindle fire for $35 at Christmas just to have another tablet in the house. 1 fire is my sons he uses sparingly ( he prefers his laptop & paper books)

aimeet
04-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Can someone help a poor, incompetent person? I cannot find the kids bundle at this price. For the basic kindle, I see the yellow banner across the page with the cheaper price or 49.99, but the page still has it at 79.99. Help!

I wanted to get this for my daughter who is an avid reader. I personally don't have any experience with kindles, is there much to improve on that it is worth waiting for the new one to come out?

daisy13
04-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Still active, I had to scroll through some of the Amazon banner ads, but it came up.

hmm.. interesting- I dont see the ad or the reduced price. Maybe its only for select members?or is there a link to click through?

acmom
04-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Can someone help a poor, incompetent person? I cannot find the kids bundle at this price. For the basic kindle, I see the yellow banner across the page with the cheaper price or 49.99, but the page still has it at 79.99. Help!

I wanted to get this for my daughter who is an avid reader. I personally don't have any experience with kindles, is there much to improve on that it is worth waiting for the new one to come out?

You have to put this in your cart and go to the checkout page in order for the discount to show up. My mom did it and said she had to go all the way until the end of the checkout process before the discount showed.

aimeet
04-06-2016, 01:41 PM
You have to put this in your cart and go to the checkout page in order for the discount to show up. My mom did it and said she had to go all the way until the end of the checkout process before the discount showed.

Yes, I'm very embarrassed as I didn't see that on the screen. *sigh* Thank you very much!! I just bought one, perfect for spring break! :D

daisy13
04-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Yes, I'm very embarrassed as I didn't see that on the screen. *sigh* Thank you very much!! I just bought one, perfect for spring break! :D

same here.. I see it now :)

acmom
04-06-2016, 07:00 PM
You aren't alone - It wasn't easily seen! My mom called me bc she thought she wasn't able to get the deal and she ended up doing a chat with customer service before she realized that she had to go all the way to that step for the sale price to show

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app