PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Bed Bath & Beyond online coupon to give away?

candaceb
04-04-2016, 10:10 PM
I only have in-store coupons and I'm buying a gift that needs to be shipped so I'd rather buy online and ship it directly.
TIA

jawilli4
04-05-2016, 08:46 AM
I just looked and it seems like the offers are linked to email addresses and are not transferable. However, if you are okay with getting text messages from them and have mobile internet access, then you can text OFFER3 to 239663 to get a 20% off a single item coupon sent to you that is good for in-store or online use. You can cancel by texting STOP to the same number. HTH!

MMMommy
04-05-2016, 03:17 PM
BBB has excellent customer service. I have actually called the store and placed an order over the phone, and they honored the 20% off. I would call and give that a try--see if the manager will do the online order for you over the phone and honor the 20%. I have never had any issues with BBB service, ever.

candaceb
04-06-2016, 11:54 AM
I just looked and it seems like the offers are linked to email addresses and are not transferable. However, if you are okay with getting text messages from them and have mobile internet access, then you can text OFFER3 to 239663 to get a 20% off a single item coupon sent to you that is good for in-store or online use. You can cancel by texting STOP to the same number. HTH!

Thanks so much - this worked! I just placed my order. It took a little over 24 hours for the code to arrive. I really wanted to order from them because I wanted their return policy, but the price without a coupon was so much more than Amazon it didn't make sense.

jawilli4
04-06-2016, 12:10 PM
You're welcome! I'm really glad I was able to help.

lmr1101
04-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Thanks so much - this worked! I just placed my order. It took a little over 24 hours for the code to arrive. I really wanted to order from them because I wanted their return policy, but the price without a coupon was so much more than Amazon it didn't make sense.

Just as an FYI - if you are ever stuck again BBB price matches so you should be able to get that Amazon price. You won't be able to use the 20% off coupon, but sometimes Amazon still beats the discounted price. I just found this out the other day!

123LuckyMom
04-07-2016, 12:28 PM
This is all such good advice, you guys! Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app