PDA

View Full Version : Place Cash pointless?

jamiechic
04-10-2016, 09:35 AM
I earned some Place Cash and was trying to use it. However, they've been running 50% off ever since the place cash redemption window opened and they can't be combined. Am I missing something or is this a worthless discount?

Snow mom
04-10-2016, 12:08 PM
I earned some Place Cash and was trying to use it. However, they've been running 50% off ever since the place cash redemption window opened and they can't be combined. Am I missing something or is this a worthless discount?

They've been doing that a lot lately. You are better off just using the 50% off because that does straight across the board rather than requiring an exact dollar amount to end up with a 50% discount. Maybe they will run something else that combines but I wouldn't count on it.

jvs195
04-11-2016, 06:03 AM
I found the same thing. I actually returned items that earned the cash, but it was still good because they were online and it was more to buy with the cash than without.

jenstring95
04-11-2016, 10:07 PM
I've thinking about this too, although I don't have any Place cash to redeem this time around. I think the only way you can hope to get any kind of deal is to buy in the store where everything is not already 50% off. If you buy sale or clearance stuff in the store and come as close as possible to $20 you should get a better deal than online. Using it online is a joke!!