PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a Boden free shipping/returns under $49??

cookiemonster80
04-27-2016, 07:50 PM
I just got a birthday voucher (yay!) and I try to not go overboard when I get these. I'd love a free shipping, no min if anyone has one

citymama
04-28-2016, 03:22 AM
I want to know too!

jam224
04-28-2016, 11:53 PM
I got a birthday voucher too! I went ahead and used it because I found a dress I liked (way over the $49 for free shipping, haha!) and the 25% off code expires tonight. I went through Upromise for 5% cash back.

citymama
04-29-2016, 03:11 AM
I got a birthday voucher too! I went ahead and used it because I found a dress I liked (way over the $49 for free shipping, haha!) and the 25% off code expires tonight. I went through Upromise for 5% cash back.

Which dress did you get? I've just been shopping for the kids, nothing for me this season. Would love to get some inspiration!

coolae
04-29-2016, 06:31 AM
i have a related question...do the labels still say "free returns"??? i ordered a bunch of things recently with FR and just got generic labels. when i looked at the fine print it did say that the FR were only for my "first order". is that first order using that certain code, or first order period? i'm confused!

Twoboos
04-29-2016, 10:25 AM
Which dress did you get? I've just been shopping for the kids, nothing for me this season. Would love to get some inspiration!

I don't have a coupon but I do have a dress. ;) I got this one in the navy tile.
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/womens-dresses/day-dresses/ww052-dbl/womens-navy-dotty-tile-curved-waist-seam-dress

I am slightly obsessed with this print, I also got this top in it!
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/womens-tops-t-shirts/wa706-dbl/womens-navy-dotty-tile-hotchpotch-top
It runs really big, I had to size down and could probably even go down one more size but they don't have it as an option. It looks so cute with white shorts/jeans!

SnuggleBuggles
04-29-2016, 10:43 AM
I bought a navy blue St. Lucia dress last night. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jam224
04-29-2016, 11:09 AM
Haha, I know how that is!! The last several things I've ordered from Boden have been for DD (the Florasaurus print is too cute!). I figured since this was a voucher for *me,* I should probably actually use it on myself, as tough as that is. :p I bought this dress in the Navy Collage Spot: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/womens-dresses/day-dresses/ww012-nvy/womens-navy-collage-spot-summer-wrap-dress. Someone posted a pic of herself in this dress in a Facebook group I'm in, so thought I would take the plunge! It looked fabulous on her, so I hope to have the same luck!

I don't have a coupon but I do have a dress. ;) I got this one in the navy tile.
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/womens-dresses/day-dresses/ww052-dbl/womens-navy-dotty-tile-curved-waist-seam-dress

I am slightly obsessed with this print, I also got this top in it!
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/womens-tops-t-shirts/wa706-dbl/womens-navy-dotty-tile-hotchpotch-top
It runs really big, I had to size down and could probably even go down one more size but they don't have it as an option. It looks so cute with white shorts/jeans!
Love that print!

I bought a navy blue St. Lucia dress last night. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked at this dress too! Good luck with it!

Mommy_Mea
04-29-2016, 08:10 PM
i have a related question...do the labels still say "free returns"??? i ordered a bunch of things recently with FR and just got generic labels. when i looked at the fine print it did say that the FR were only for my "first order". is that first order using that certain code, or first order period? i'm confused!

I noticed that the free return on the label disappeared a while ago, and now I just try and be good and keep them separate. I have never had a problem using them, and always got the full amount back.

marymoo86
04-30-2016, 08:55 AM

Be careful - I had ordered with free returns and was still charged for it. Luckily I still had the email showing it when I contacted CS. Even then CS was claiming the code (clicked through email) didn't have FR attached.

citymama
04-30-2016, 11:55 AM
Be careful - I had ordered with free returns and was still charged for it. Luckily I still had the email showing it when I contacted CS. Even then CS was claiming the code (clicked through email) didn't have FR attached.

Did you use one of those new labels where it's hard to tell if it's free returns? I still have a stack of old FR labels which I continue to use.