PDA

View Full Version : Barnes and Noble Red Dot Clearance $2

RoxanneC
05-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Just a heads up. Barnes and Noble's Red Dot Clearance has reached $2 today! I scored a My Monopoly Set, Star Wars Figurine/Plane, Dejeco Dance Observation Puzzle, Playmobile Water Set (#4858), Escape Chopper Wind Up Puzzle, Duck! Duck! Safari Game, and more.

lisa928
05-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Thanks I went at lunch today. I was worried mine would not have a lot left but they had tons and even split into two different areas.

Chag78
05-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Thanks I went at lunch today. I was worried mine would not have a lot left but they had tons and even split into two different areas.
Did you get anything good Lisa? The one near my house only had puzzles. Wondering if it's worth it to drive 25 min to the next one.

lisa928
05-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Did you get anything good Lisa? The one near my house only had puzzles. Wondering if it's worth it to drive 25 min to the next one.

Although they had a ton I would saw that I have found better find in previous sales. Mine did not have a lot of jigsaw puzzle, but had a lot of card games, some board games (backgammon from $25 to $2, which I bought even though I don't know how to play!), crochet/sewing crafts, paper crafts, and the normal B&N oddities, like soap in the shape and color of a large red gummy bear!

Chag78
05-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Hahahha, some of their stuff is sooo random. Thanks for the info ��