PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations for a summer white cardigan?

ourbabygirl
05-22-2016, 01:51 PM
Or what else do you wear over s/s shirts in the summer, that goes with everything you wear? I'd like something cute and maybe slightly trendy. If I can't find a cute white cardigan, I'm thinking of a fitted white jean jacket, but I'm afraid it'll be too stiff and will restrict arm movement, and also too warm. But I think it would be a good neutral that goes with everything (though I'm not sure if it's too much denim to wear it with a shirt and jeans or cut-off jean shorts?)….

Thanks for your help! :)

abh5e8
05-22-2016, 01:57 PM
Kut from the kloth at Nordstrom has soft stretchy denim jackets. I also like the cotton cardis from crew factory. I think it's caryn.

bcafe
05-22-2016, 02:38 PM
I really like the 3/4 sleeve cardigans at Target. I don't need to spend much for a cardigan.

acmom
05-22-2016, 03:30 PM
I have a couple summer neutral layers....one is a sheer-ish white cardigan (from target), one is a khaki colored lightweight cardigan (from loft), one is an olive green lightweight military jacket (from target) and then both a white jean jacket and regular demin jacket (both from loft).

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

solsister
05-23-2016, 12:34 AM
I have all of the same, as above, except for the khaki cardigan. I've got a coral 3/4 sleeve from Target, that I love, also.
My sheer-ish white cardigan is from Loft, and it's perfect! Enough weight, but also very light.
http://www.loft.com/textured-cotton-cardigan/395133?skuId=20743574&defaultColor=9000&colorExplode=false&catid=catl000012
and my lightweight olive green jacket is from a place called Styles for Less. It feels
just like the one I tried on at Nordstrom, and was half the price. My two jean jackets are what I find myself grabbing the most.
My white one is very, very soft and flexible from
and my medium denim jacket is from Old Navy. I've had it for years, and it gets better every year.

gatorsmom
05-23-2016, 09:44 AM
I really like the 3/4 sleeve cardigans at Target. I don't need to spend much for a cardigan.

:yeahthat: I have a couple white cotton cardis from Target that I really like. The hems don't roll on the bottom (hate that). Otherwise, I've had good luck finding inexpensive cardigans at kohl's and of course, if you want some thing really unique and don't mind paying (or waiting for their sales), I'm a huge lover of Anthropologie. I recently looked at Nordstroms and was kinda disappointed with their cardigan selection.

AnnieW625
05-23-2016, 11:37 AM
I bought a nice non button one from the Dana Buchman line at Kohls last month.