PDA

View Full Version : Target cartwheel 25% off school supplies

jennilynn
07-09-2016, 02:30 PM
I know it's early but there's a Target cartwheel coupon for today only for 25% off school supplies. There's another one for 25% off backpacks and lunch boxes. I'm tempted to get all my back to school shopping done with these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629
07-09-2016, 03:27 PM
I know, I saw it yesterday while I was at Target and totally bought a bunch of stuff that DS1 needed. Luckily his school emailed out the list on Monday this week!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Rainbows&Roses
07-09-2016, 08:02 PM
target regular prices are so good, this is a very good deal. Limit is 10 items per transaction. I went through the line 5 times over 2 days.

AngB
07-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Limit is 10 items per transaction. I went through the line 5 times over 2 days.

ugh!! this is why all my stuff wasn't discounted. I figured I missed something. I forgot a few things so I'm going to keep an eye on prices and may be taking some stuff back to Target, I didn't think the prices were especially good compared to what they are when all the sales really start in a couple more weeks, but then again, this is my first time buying for a child instead of as a teacher.

Rainbows&Roses
07-10-2016, 04:08 PM
ugh!! this is why all my stuff wasn't discounted. I figured I missed something. I forgot a few things so I'm going to keep an eye on prices and may be taking some stuff back to Target, I didn't think the prices were especially good compared to what they are when all the sales really start in a couple more weeks, but then again, this is my first time buying for a child instead of as a teacher.

yeah, the 10 was in really small print. I think that is kind of ridiculous, but they let you use cartwheel so many times a day , they had to limit it.

The up and up stuff was all a really good price before the cartwheel discount. I don't know about the name brand stuff.

PZMommy
07-10-2016, 07:06 PM
I'm waiting for the 10 cents a folder sale. I need 216 folders, so I have to wait for that sale. The person I talked to today, thinks that might be on next week's sale. This week they had $5 off if you spend $25.