PDA

View Full Version : Quick question- does this exist?

SnuggleBuggles
08-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Is there a way to send a document file to somewhere like Staples and order copies? I want to send them the files, pay online and then just swoop on later that day or the next and pick it up. I see on the Office Depot site that you have to go in person to order and then again to pick up. I don't want to do that. I want to just make one trip. I need 550 copies and every year for this project, that's been a tedious headache where the store's machines have issues plus my time is valuable. :) I've tried looking online but the websites just aren't being helpful so I am turning to some of the wisest people I know. Thanks!

ellies mom
08-11-2016, 02:26 PM
It looks like FedEx Kinkos does what you need.

khm
08-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Is there a way to send a document file to somewhere like Staples and order copies? I want to send them the files, pay online and then just swoop on later that day or the next and pick it up. I see on the Office Depot site that you have to go in person to order and then again to pick up. I don't want to do that. I want to just make one trip. I need 550 copies and every year for this project, that's been a tedious headache where the store's machines have issues plus my time is valuable. :) I've tried looking online but the websites just aren't being helpful so I am turning to some of the wisest people I know. Thanks!

I feel like my husband has done that at Staples.

Another alternative, would be a commercial copy place, like Action Reprographics. Search for Reprographics or Repro in your area. We use similar for work and I just upload and it shows up a few hours later. They have plenty of machines to handle such things.

boolady
08-11-2016, 02:28 PM
You can use the Staples website. You can upload the file you want to copy from your computer right on their website.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/content/copyandprint/copiesanddocuments.html

PZMommy
08-11-2016, 02:32 PM
I do this for office max/depot all the time! I upload my file on their site, and then pay for it, and depending on the order, I go pick it up an hour or so later. Staples also does it, but office max/depot is cheaper.

o_mom
08-11-2016, 02:32 PM

I have done this at both Office Depot and Staples in the past. Not sure why you are not able to?

On the Office Depot site under "Copy and Print", then choose "Copies & Flyers" to get to the page where you upload and order.

PZMommy
08-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Wanted to add office max is currently offering 15% off of their printing services if you place the order online.

SnuggleBuggles
08-11-2016, 02:36 PM
I must be blind as a bat! Thank you!!

ang79
08-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Wanted to add office max is currently offering 15% off of their printing services if you place the order online.

Ooh, how long is this good for? I have a bunch of girl scout stuff I'll need printed off but I don't have it all ready yet.

KrisM
08-11-2016, 02:39 PM
I've used Staples before without a problem.

LD92599
08-11-2016, 03:29 PM
and don't forget ebates too!!! I do this all the time w/ Staples. Plus it's usually done much faster than they originally claim.