PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been to a Hanna Andersson store opening?

dukie41181
08-11-2016, 06:52 PM
We have a store opening at our mall tomorrow! Yay! Has anyone ever been to a store the morning of a grand opening? What can I expect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mommy_Mea
08-11-2016, 06:55 PM
I went to one about 2 years ago. Got there about 45 minutes before they opened, and there were probably 30 people in line ahead of me. They were giving away a pair of pajamas to the first 500 customers, so that was probably a big draw, lol. But at my opening, they had coffee and pastries for everyone, and it was kind of a fun party. Then they had BOGO for pajamas all day, so ended up with three pajamas for the price of one.

gymnbomb
08-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Get there early. I went to the free pjs day a couple of weeks ago. Line was long, but they had scones and muffins to hand out while we were waiting. I had DS with me, so didn't wait in line to get into store after I got the pjs (which they were handing out outside the store win no purchase required). When I mentioned I couldn't wait to go shop since it was approaching nap time, the sales person encouraged me to come back Saturday or Sunday for a gift card. I got there 15-20 minutes before opening on Sunday. I was among the last 10 or so to get the free gift card. They opened 10-20 minutes early each day. If you got there at opening time on Sunday you would not have gotten a gift card. Expect long lines both to get in the store and to pay, go alone or with someone else to watch kids if possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AnnieW625
08-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Never been, but I love that they have an outlet in CA now and I will be in that area next month!