PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft - Story Mode

happi
08-18-2016, 04:25 PM
Anyone know anything about it? My son wants it, but says it has cuss words in it.
Thanks

elbenn
08-18-2016, 06:11 PM
It's rated 10 up for ages so it probably doesn't have any cuss words. There are lots of reviews on Amazon. I'm interested in it, but we have a Wii U and it doesn't appear to be available for that.

TwinFoxes
08-18-2016, 06:24 PM
There are no curse words. My girls play it. People die via cartoon violence, which is why it's probably 10 and up.

eagle
08-18-2016, 06:55 PM
from what i can tell no words / phrases worse than "crap" and "shut up"

SASM
08-18-2016, 11:02 PM
Keep in mind, from my experience, the app is free BUT the stories are in-app purchases. I bought some of these for DS through the app in his iPod. Even though it is through my Apple ID it is not something that is Family Share-able because it was through the app and in his iPod. :( DDs both want them and I cannot share them with the family. Grrrr... So make sure it is purchased on a family device.

TwinFoxes
08-18-2016, 11:15 PM
Keep in mind, from my experience, the app is free BUT the stories are in-app purchases. I bought some of these for DS through the app in his iPod. Even though it is through my Apple ID it is not something that is Family Share-able because it was through the app and in his iPod. :( DDs both want them and I cannot share them with the family. Grrrr... So make sure it is purchased on a family device.

We have it on Xbox One, no in app purchases. I didn't know it was an app as well. I really hate in app purchases.