PDA

View Full Version : target 10% off tomorrow 8/28. some exclusions

MomtoNico
08-27-2016, 11:49 AM
https://corporate.target.com/article/2016/08/target-run-day

lisa928
08-27-2016, 01:32 PM
August 25, 2016
Now this is Sunday funday! Circle the date, lace up your shopping shoes (or get comfy on the couch) and get ready to save on an epic #TargetRun. Just in time for back-to-school gear and Labor Day BBQ stock-ups (and for the first time ever!), Target is offering an extra 10% off your entire purchase* storewide and on Target.com this Sunday, Aug. 28.

Shopping the sale is simple. If you’re headed to Target, just grab the coupon from Sunday’s Weekly Ad. Or, text RUN to TARGET (827438) for a mobile coupon to use on Sunday. Scan at checkout and you’re golden! On Target.com, checkout like usual and the extra 10% off will automatically apply—no code needed. And don’t forget to use your REDCard, as always, to save an extra 5% and get free shipping.

So, go ahead. Send summer out with a bang. Gear up for fall, football and tailgating. Treat yourself to…whatever you want! And have a great #TargetRunDay.

*Offer valid at Target or Target.com. Excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Laneige, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Vitamix, Weber, Dyson, DSLR cameras and lenses, Google products, iRobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol, dairy milk, Simple Human, Traeger, Duluth Pack, Pulsar, and Pharmacy, Clinic, Target Optical, Portrait Studio and Target Mobile purchases.

LD92599
08-28-2016, 09:13 PM
I wonder if our local targets that were closed today will honor this tomorrow? I may have to try it first thing in the AM.

jam224
08-29-2016, 10:06 AM
True to form, I went to Target last night for hand soap and paper towels, but checked out with 30 extra items, haha! :p I did find a couple of gems on clearance. One was a lightweight C9 jacket that was half off ($11 instead of $22, woohoo!) and the other was a Thermos Funtainer (12 oz. with Disney princesses) that was 30% off ($10.48). TBH, I wasn't too keen on the princesses, but I needed a cheap replacement considering DD lost her brand new pretty blue one on the THIRD day of school, oof! Now this one, I don't care if it gets beat up or lost! ;)

jennilynn
08-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Loved this deal! Bought a weeks worth of groceries and a bunch of other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carolinacool
08-29-2016, 02:23 PM
The Target near me was crazy. I'm sure it was a combination of the 10% off plus the day before back to school. I was one of those people holding up the line because I forget to text the number to Target to get the barcode.

gymnbomb
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM
The Target near me was crazy. I'm sure it was a combination of the 10% off plus the day before back to school. I was one of those people holding up the line because I forget to text the number to Target to get the barcode.

I went to 2 Targets yesterday morning (first was out of the diapers I needed) and both had the barcode printed out at each register so no one had to dig out their phones and look for it!

carolinacool
08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
That was really smart.