PDA

View Full Version : Quick Help...Need a new dishwasher stat!

newmomto1
09-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Trying to pick between a kitchenaid and a bosch.
Like the features of the kitchenaid...but the handle (imo) is ugly.
Love the look of the Bosch, but concerned about what i have heard about not drying well and difficult to load.
Need to pick one today...please help!!

MelissaTC
09-05-2016, 08:36 AM
I literally just had to make this decision as my dishwasher died last week. I went with the Bosch and it's being delivered on Wednesday. The salesperson told me that the Bosch uses a condensation state for drying so it's important to make sure you use Jet Dry.

Philly Mom
09-05-2016, 08:49 AM
I just went with the Bosch. I notice if the jet dry is not filled. But otherwise, it works great to dry most things that haven't caught water in a crevice.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

SnuggleBuggles
09-05-2016, 09:33 AM
I don't use jet dry, I have a Bosch and I'm very happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mackmama
09-05-2016, 10:35 AM
We just bought a Bosch with the 3rd drawer and love it. Have never used jet dry.

123LuckyMom
09-05-2016, 10:49 AM
I LOVE my 800 series Bosch with the silverware tray! I do use a rinse aid, but it's a natural one, not Jet Dry. With or without the dishwasher cleans beautifully and dries fine. I like the fact that there's no heating element, so I can put any item on any level. And it's really, really quiet!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

newmomto1
09-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
Purchased a Bosch 800 series...will be here in a couple days. Can'wait!!!

essnce629
09-06-2016, 08:15 PM
I also have a Bosch 800 series and have been extremely happy with it. I start the load before bed at night and everything is dry in the morning. I also don't really use plastic stuff, which would be the only thing to not dry well.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

WatchingThemGrow
09-06-2016, 09:25 PM
You're gonna love it. We found one on return/Special order clearance and my kids went back to thank the salesman who helped us get it. We all ❤️ it! We ran it during a party for FIL yesterday and you can't even hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk