PDA

View Full Version : ISO: tunic/dress

Melaine
10-29-2016, 01:07 PM
I am whittling down my wardrobe and eliminating a lot of the odd, mismatched, not-quite-right and unflattering items. My "uniform" for fall and winter is boots, leggings, dresses, flowing cardigans. I am having a few issues with my wardrobe and don't intend to invest much right now but I would like a couple of tunic dresses. I'm having trouble finding exactly what I am looking for, so please weigh in if you have any ideas. These would be mostly to wear with leggings and boots but ideally would be ok over skinny jeans. Short-sleeve or 3/4 sleeve would even work, because they'd usually be layered.

I want something sort of flowy, soft and comfy in solid colors (preferably several colors). I'm seeing these dresses a lot on Groopdealz or even Amazon but I'm concerned about quality and a lot of the stuff looks great but then says "hand wash only". Ain't nobody got time for that!!! I'm about to look at Garnet Hill. Any links or tips would be appreciated!

PunkyBoo
10-29-2016, 09:53 PM
I am whittling down my wardrobe and eliminating a lot of the odd, mismatched, not-quite-right and unflattering items. My "uniform" for fall and winter is boots, leggings, dresses, flowing cardigans. I am having a few issues with my wardrobe and don't intend to invest much right now but I would like a couple of tunic dresses. I'm having trouble finding exactly what I am looking for, so please weigh in if you have any ideas. These would be mostly to wear with leggings and boots but ideally would be ok over skinny jeans. Short-sleeve or 3/4 sleeve would even work, because they'd usually be layered.

I want something sort of flowy, soft and comfy in solid colors (preferably several colors). I'm seeing these dresses a lot on Groopdealz or even Amazon but I'm concerned about quality and a lot of the stuff looks great but then says "hand wash only". Ain't nobody got time for that!!! I'm about to look at Garnet Hill. Any links or tips would be appreciated!
Check out the swing dresses at old navy. Super cute, soft, affordable.
ETA: also check on Pleione shirts at Nordstrom. They haves several very cute styles that are tunics (not dresses).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Baby Bargains mobile app

lauren3110
10-30-2016, 12:16 AM
Zulily has a lot of tunic style tops and dresses

ett
10-30-2016, 12:27 AM
I have this one in a few colors.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lush-perfect-roll-tab-sleeve-tunic/4014220?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=RHODODENDRON

http://sheaffertoldmeto.com/ blog posts a lot of tunics though some of them I think are a little too short for my comfort to wear with leggings, but I would wear them with skinny jeans.