PDA

View Full Version : 40th birthday outfit???

DualvansMommy
11-04-2016, 09:29 AM
I'm overwhelmed! DH is throwing me a surprise dinner party (I say kinda surprise cuz I only know the general weekend & location)

I want to kick off my new decade with a fun hip outfit that makes me feel GREAT! Only caveat is no jeans allowed.

I usually shop at the loft, Nordstrom and independent boutiques. Help? [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mackmama
11-04-2016, 10:15 AM
I live Vince's current line at Notdstrom's.

PunkyBoo
11-04-2016, 10:46 AM
I'm overwhelmed! DH is throwing me a surprise dinner party (I say kinda surprise cuz I only know the general weekend & location)

I want to kick off my new decade with a fun hip outfit that makes me feel GREAT! Only caveat is no jeans allowed.

I usually shop at the loft, Nordstrom and independent boutiques. Help? [emoji2]

I got an amazing beautiful dress on sale at Anthroplogie to wear for my 40th. I usually shop at the same stores as you, so the Anthro dress felt more special- they have some really beautiful, different pieces. I felt great in the dress and love seeing it in my closet and remembering how it made me feel to wear.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Baby Bargains mobile app

twowhat?
11-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Do you want something more dressed up or something more hip/casual?

If hip/casual what about a moto jacket over a fitted sweater in a feminine knit over leggings, and boots or booties?

I'm personally not a dress girl, but you could also do a moto jacket over a dress with boots or booties/tights.

DualvansMommy
11-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Do you want something more dressed up or something more hip/casual?

If hip/casual what about a moto jacket over a fitted sweater in a feminine knit over leggings, and boots or booties?

I'm personally not a dress girl, but you could also do a moto jacket over a dress with boots or booties/tights.

The booties with skinny jeans is my usually to go outfit those days. So I think for a special occasion like 40th birthday, I want to go different route. For me that means dressed up since I have rare opportunities those days to do so.