PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Bag/Play mat?

123LuckyMom
11-07-2016, 10:00 PM
A friend of mine is making her son a LEGO bag for Christmas. It's a 60" round, drawstring bag made of parachute fabric that opens and lays flat as a play mat and then cinches up to clean up all the LEGO. I think it's a brilliant idea, but I don't want to make one when they can be purchased relatively inexpensively. Do any of you have one? Do you know if there's a particular brand that is best? There are so many different brands!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_1_28?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=play+mat+and+toy+storage+bag&sprefix=play+mat+and+toy+storage+bag%2Ctoys-and-games%2C136&crid=1H9QAVYCVURT&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aplay+mat+and+toy+storage+bag

candaceb
11-08-2016, 12:16 AM
We have 2 of the kind that are in the first few listings. I ordered them directly from China on ebay before they were available on Amazon at that low of a price.
We love them. The paracord is kind of thin but it works. We have one for LEGO and another for matchbox cars.

vonfirmath
11-08-2016, 11:39 AM
A friend of mine is making her son a LEGO bag for Christmas. It's a 60" round, drawstring bag made of parachute fabric that opens and lays flat as a play mat and then cinches up to clean up all the LEGO. I think it's a brilliant idea, but I don't want to make one when they can be purchased relatively inexpensively. Do any of you have one? Do you know if there's a particular brand that is best? There are so many different brands!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_1_28?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=play+mat+and+toy+storage+bag&sprefix=play+mat+and+toy+storage+bag%2Ctoys-and-games%2C136&crid=1H9QAVYCVURT&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aplay+mat+and+toy+storage+bag

We have one Grandpa made. It does not get used like I had hoped. We should try again.

petesgirl
11-08-2016, 11:58 AM
We have one from Amazon, I didn't look at the link but it cost about $10. It is nice to have a place where DS can dump his legos out and play, but he doesn't enough yet to make it great for storing them.