PDA

View Full Version : Best prices on XBOX One S games??

Mamma2004
11-09-2016, 03:49 PM
My nephew is getting an XBOX One S from Santa, so we'd like to get him an extra game (Madden, NBA, FIFA....one of the sporty games). Is there any hope of getting a deal, or should I just pay retail and move on?

Similarly, we'd like to get him one of the LEGO Architecture sets again this year. We've never found a discount. Am I missing anything?

Thanks so much. I'm trying to focus on things I *can* control after such a volatile election cycle.

KrystalS
11-09-2016, 06:37 PM
I would wait until BF prices for the Xbox games. Amazon frequently matches the ad prices so you won't be fighting crowds. If you have Amazon prime you can get 20% off pre-order and newly released games.

Mamma2004
11-09-2016, 09:32 PM
I would wait until BF prices for the Xbox games. Amazon frequently matches the ad prices so you won't be fighting crowds. If you have Amazon prime you can get 20% off pre-order and newly released games.

I can surely wait a couple of weeks. Yes, I do have Amazon Prime. How do I get the 20% off those games? Forgive my ignorance.... :-)

KrystalS
11-09-2016, 11:41 PM
I can surely wait a couple of weeks. Yes, I do have Amazon Prime. How do I get the 20% off those games? Forgive my ignorance.... :-)

It will just show in your cart at the sale price. On the item if you scroll down under the price somewhere it says Prime members receive 20% discount. It's only for pre-orders and newly released games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk