PDA

View Full Version : What to get for almost 3 yr boy?

DualvansMommy
11-13-2016, 12:58 PM
really stumped what to get him for Xmas, he'll be 3 weeks shy from his 3rd birthday by time Santa arrives.

He's really into Batman, Robin, balls of any kind and dress up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnuggleBuggles
11-13-2016, 01:15 PM
Imaginext Batcave

DualvansMommy
11-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Imaginext Batcave

Already have that from older brother [emoji15][emoji6]

SnuggleBuggles
11-13-2016, 01:29 PM
There's lots more in the series. Imaginext has been the reigning toy champ here for so long that we are soon to be buried under a mountain of ships and castles.

Charlie
11-13-2016, 05:00 PM
Might be something to grow into but Lego Juniors has a superhero line. Melissa and Doug has some nice dress up clothes.

Mommaof3
11-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Bruder Truck, Hess Truck, Magnatiles

specialp
11-13-2016, 06:46 PM
These dress up capes (https://www.amazon.com/Superhero-Dress-Up-Costumes-Satin/dp/B016Z2QB8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479076728&sr=8-1&keywords=boy+dress+up), imaginext superhero city, and I can't find it, but DS2 received a batman utility belt with all of the batman gadgets on it he liked. ETA: and the DC heroes matching game.

candaceb
11-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Definitely imaginext superhero city. DS wants it but I really think he's close to the end of Imaginext (sadly) and I really don't want another giant Imaginext set in my house. But if he was 3, I would definitely be getting it.

gymnbomb
11-13-2016, 08:32 PM
Definitely imaginext superhero city. DS wants it but I really think he's close to the end of Imaginext (sadly) and I really don't want another giant Imaginext set in my house. But if he was 3, I would definitely be getting it.

We haven't bought any Imaginext yet, but DS (3 in Feb) liked some of them when I took him to the store Friday. What is the upper end of the typical age range on these? Wondering how long the interest might last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

georgiegirl
11-13-2016, 09:13 PM
We haven't bought any Imaginext yet, but DS (3 in Feb) liked some of them when I took him to the store Friday. What is the upper end of the typical age range on these? Wondering how long the interest might last.

My 7 year old will play with imaginext sets. However, I never had any when he was little. But I got some in the last year for DS2 (3), and both boys love them.

PunkyBoo
11-13-2016, 09:22 PM

DS2 is almost 8 and still loves his Imaginext. Usually Legos win out, but this weekend his Legos were on probation, so the Imaginext has kept him happy all weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Baby Bargains mobile app

SnuggleBuggles
11-13-2016, 09:38 PM
My 8yo has played exclusively with Imaginext and Magnatiles for the past 3 years. The Imaginext get daily play. He asked for more for Christmas. Zero interest in Legos.

vonfirmath
11-14-2016, 11:27 AM
Might be something to grow into but Lego Juniors has a superhero line. Melissa and Doug has some nice dress up clothes.

If he has an older sibling, Juniors could be good. My daughter could do simple Juniors LEgo sets in her 3rd year and appreciated having Legos like her brother