PDA

View Full Version : Hatchimals

mackmama
11-13-2016, 10:19 PM
Hatchimals - anyone have one? Worth the hype?

Tenasparkl
11-13-2016, 10:37 PM
I found a few on the shelf at target so I grabbed them for my kids and a coworker's daughter. They're all getting them for Christmas so we'll know then. I hope it's not all hype!

PZMommy
11-14-2016, 12:02 AM
My boys want one, but I know they will sit on a shelf and not get any love, so I'm not wasting $50 on one. lol. I've read mixed reviews on Amazon about them not hatching right or not working once they hatch, and I really don't want to deal with that on Christmas Day. We will be passing on this item.

candaceb
11-14-2016, 08:38 AM
My friend scored one for DS Saturday morning so I can stop the madness now.
If you're looking for them, I found this web site that you can set to make a sound when they come in stock somewhere. I almost killed myself running down the stairs after hearing it tweeting on Thursday. I have read reports from many people who got them because they were on the computer and heard the sound at the right time. You have to leave the tab open on your computer.
https://www.zoolert.com/toys/hatchimals/

ray7694
11-14-2016, 08:28 PM
Just read someone on slickdeals has 150 that they have been reselling on eBay.

khalloc
11-14-2016, 10:21 PM
Our 6 year old neighbor has one. My DD (age 11) went to see it yesterday. I just read about Hatchimals today and asked her what she though. DD wasn't crazy for it. Phew!