PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Osmos? Love, like, or total bust?

AnnieW625
11-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Is it worth it? I don't have much for DD2 (Magnatiles 74 piece set, Ravensburger Insude Out 100 piece puzzle, and Inside Out Joy costume) and I saw the starter pack for $64 on Amazon in one of the deal threads. Does this work on an IPad Mini 1 (I know we might need a new iPad in the next year, but wasmtbplanningno replacing it yet)? I really think DD2 (and maybe DD1) would enjoy this, but wonder if it is worth it.

Tammy
11-23-2016, 10:19 PM
I don't have it, but am looking to get it for my girls for Christmas. There was another thread on this today. Check out their site to compare kits. They're also 20% off and free shipping til Nov 28th. Yes it will work on iPad mini 1 as well. I think it looks like fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy
11-23-2016, 10:20 PM
I don't have it, but am looking to get it for my girls for Christmas. There was another thread on this today. Check out their site to compare kits. They're also 20% off and free shipping til Nov 28th. Yes it will work on iPad mini 1 as well. I think it looks like fun.

Forgot to add in link. https://www.playosmo.com/en/?gclid=CImO2ImpwNACFdcWgQodAcAF8Q

AnnieW625
11-24-2016, 12:05 PM
yes I posted it in the lounge. If you want the genius set then get it through Amazon or Barnes & Noble and from what I can tell from the Osmos website the middle set they have with the coding is only available through the Osmo website. I think I am going to go with that one because Dd1 will probably enjoy the coding (even though this is meant for Dd2)