PDA

View Full Version : best camisole for layering

Percycat
12-02-2016, 12:45 PM
My mom wants new camisoles to wear under sweaters with straps that will not slip off her shoulders. Where should I look?

Thanks!

Charlie
12-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Jockey makes some nice, soft camis that have straps that can be tightened. They are cheaper on Amazon than on the jockey website. I had previously bought them at discount stores. I also like the Kirkland brand from Costco but haven't seen them there in awhile.

Liziz
12-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Over the summer I picked up a bunch that were on sale at Old Navy. They are so comfy and nice! I've been wearing them under sweaters almost constantly since the weather turned cooler. Straps stay on my shoulders without issue.

ang79
12-03-2016, 10:44 AM
I have tons of the SO brand (in juniors) from Kohls. They have a shelf bra and adjustable straps. I am typically a size xs or s in women's, I get a medium in these because they are juniors sizing. I have the regular length and a few of the tunic length to wear with leggings and boyfriend cardigans. I also love the Merona stretchy tank tops from Target to layer under sweaters, they are a bit longer than the regular camis from Kohls and super soft.

acmom
12-03-2016, 11:42 AM
I love the Merona stretchy tank tops from target too. I know the same brand has camisoles too, but don't think they have adjustable straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

Twoboos
12-03-2016, 11:56 AM
I really like the Tamis from Old Navy. Super soft and no strap issues.

niccig
12-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Are any of these long in length. I need long camisoles and I don't think Costco makes these anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=87652)

Liziz
12-04-2016, 07:54 AM
NY&Co makes a bunch in a long length if that's what you're looking for. I've always liked them, except they have a shelf bra which I'm not a fan of.

AnnieW625
12-04-2016, 03:53 PM
I use the non shelf bra camisoles from Merona at Target (they have adjustable straps)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twin Mom
12-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Not a camisole but I wear the Ann Taylor loft tanks under almost everything. They are a good length and they aren't too clingy.

robinsmommy
12-10-2016, 02:40 AM
Are any of these long in length. I need long camisoles and I don't think Costco makes these anymore

H&M makes camisoles that are REALLY long. They look like a short dress on DD1.

http://www.hm.com/us/product/38345?article=38345-A&cm_vc=SEARCH

OP, I have heard good things about Aeropostale's cami's - they are on sale right now, if they have the colors you need. I bought several for $3.75 each for DD to try. At that price, might be worth a go.

calebsmama03
12-10-2016, 12:40 PM
H&M has a long length cami that I love. It's in the basics 2/$10 stuff. They've changed them in recent years so the material is thinner which is a bummer- wish they'd just increased the cost- but for the price I still like them forblayering. Jane and Groopdealz regularly have long cami's but I've yet to try so can't comment on quality. The H&M ones are cotton blend, which I love. They run pretty true to size but for a snug form fit. I have them in several sizes depending on how I wear them.

ETA-oops! Someone already said this!