PDA

View Full Version : Paper deals (office paper)?

corrie23
12-11-2016, 01:44 PM
I know it's not really holiday or kid-related, but I'm in desperate need of a case or two of 8.5x11" printer paper and would like to get a deal if possible. I tried to order online from Staples a couple weeks back when they were offering a rebate with their paper cases, but it was a huge hassle and after 45 minutes of chatting with online support, their phone CS, and my credit card company I just couldn't work that hard for a case of paper. I'd love any leads on sales, instant rebates, easy rebates, or even good local "regular" prices.

Thanks!

KrisM
12-11-2016, 02:31 PM
I always do Staples with the rebate. HP is a case for $14.99 now.

lisa928
12-11-2016, 02:47 PM
I always do Staples with the rebate. HP is a case for $14.99 now.

I agree, as a case of paper was actually on my DDs Christmas list. Probably as they use so much of it and are always getting yelled at when they take it out of my printer. I just bought it from Staples and it was delivered in two days. Did the rebate online which was very easy.

bigsis
12-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Costco's prices are good and you don't have to wait for a sale; and they deliver. I usually pay around $30-35 for a box---10 reams in a box, not 8.

pharmjenn
12-12-2016, 03:47 AM
Office Depot is having a rebate sale this week as well. I don't remember the details though, but I know for a single ream it was $2 after rebate and I think there was a ream deal as well.