PDA

View Full Version : Hit me with your tips for Disney w/ a baby!

acmom
01-10-2017, 04:22 PM
We are heading to DW in Feb for a week, staying at Polynesian. We have been to Disney multiple times, including when DD1 and DS were each 15-16 months, but its been a while since we had a little one there! And DD2 will be younger than either of their first trips, as she will be 7.5 months.

We have our main plans made (dining reservations and fast passes, stroller rented, going to order from Garden Grocer) and know about rider swap. But besides that, what advice do you have for me for Disney with a baby?? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Swish
01-10-2017, 07:46 PM
All parks have a baby care center. I used Disneyland's when mine were little. The changing tables are nicer than the bathrooms.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tenasparkl
01-10-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure if there's a WDW equivalent, but a friend has a blog called Babes in Disneyland that has lots of good tips for Disney with little ones.

trcy
01-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Not sure if you are renting the stroller at the park, but if you are, don't. Their strollers are terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

acmom
01-11-2017, 11:11 AM
No- I rented a city mini GT from Kingdom. :)

DualvansMommy
01-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Take breaks in shaded/splash pads around fantasyland! That was a life saver for me when I went with near 3 year old DS1 and DS2 as a 4 month old baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still-in-Shock
04-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Somewhere there is a blog with a list of places where you can take a little one to nap. I know where the one for Disneyland is, but I will try to find the one for Disney World

georgiegirl
04-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Bring a good baby carrier. We went once when DS1 was 8 mo old. The carrier was a total life saver since I could take him on the rides wearing him. He'd even nap in the carrier. We also had a stroller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk