PDA

View Full Version : Cirque Du Soleil

socaintexas
02-01-2017, 07:11 PM
I guess I have just been out of touch. What exactly is this? Cirque Du Soleil OVO is coming close in March. Would this be something my 7 year old girls would enjoy?

SASM
02-01-2017, 08:01 PM
We've been to CDS "LaNouba" in WDW twice. My kids were your kids' ages both times and loved it...they were mesmerized! OVO might be different but La Nouba has a lot of different acrobatic acts, bicycles, etc. One guy walked around throughout the performance in a diaper of sorts...my kids just thought it was bizarre and moved on. It's a more artistic acrobatic circus...no animals. ;)

lisa928
02-01-2017, 08:28 PM
My 8 year old twins (11/2008) loved it when we took them a few months ago to see Cirque Du Soleil Kurios. I don't think they picked up on as much as we did as adults, as a lot goes on during the scenes even on the side, but they still loved it.

You can watch the video for Ovo at their website to show you more.
https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/ovo

trales
02-01-2017, 09:29 PM
They will love it. My 9 year old thought it was the greatest thing ever. Gymnastics, Dance, Acrobatics, fabulous scenery, good music.

jgenie
02-01-2017, 09:42 PM
We took our DC to their first CDS show in October. They loved it! They were 6 and 8 when we took them. We saw the CDS Broadway show in January. I didn't love it but DC enjoyed it.

socaintexas
02-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Thanks! This was very helpful!