PDA

View Full Version : Prime pantry reminder

zukeypur
02-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Don't forget about your prime pantry credit! I chose delayed shipping for several Christmas orders this year to get prime pantry credit. All of mine expire 2/5. FYI, you can only use one $5 credit per order.

babyonway
02-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Don't forget about your prime pantry credit! I chose delayed shipping for several Christmas orders this year to get prime pantry credit. All of mine expire 2/5. FYI, you can only use one $5 credit per order.

I have a bunch of credits too but really can't determine if this is a good deal since the credit is 5 dollars yet the shipping is 5.99.

Are the prices better than target/Walmart/Costco justifying using the service?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

Charlie
02-02-2017, 12:33 PM
I have a bunch of credits too but really can't determine if this is a good deal since the credit is 5 dollars yet the shipping is 5.99.

Are the prices better than target/Walmart/Costco justifying using the service?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

It can be combined with the promotion where if you buy 5 select items you get free shipping. And sometimes there are coupons on top of that. That said, it's really only a deal if it was stuff you were going to buy anyway or if you want something and can't find it in stores - like I just bought some tea I haven't seen locally but wanted to try.

catsnkid
02-02-2017, 01:53 PM
I did the pantry box for the first time as I had the credit. It was hard for me to find 5 things I needed among the selected items. I don't think I'll use it again unless I have the credit. The prices were okay.

gymnbomb
02-02-2017, 02:35 PM
I did the pantry box for the first time as I had the credit. It was hard for me to find 5 things I needed among the selected items. I don't think I'll use it again unless I have the credit. The prices were okay.

I did it once because I had a credit. I combined it with the pick 5 from the list and get free shipping thing, and several of my items had coupons as well. That made the things I bought a good deal (and all were things I would have bought eventually anyway), but without that combination of discounts/deals it wouldn't have been.

zukeypur
02-02-2017, 05:40 PM
I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, but I placed 2 orders with the credit. I got free shipping with band aid dots, Tom's Silly Strawberry toothpaste, ziplock bags, Meyer's hand soap, and granola bars. On the other order I got Dove soap bars, Powerade, Aunt Jemima pancake mix, and a few other things. All were things I normally buy.