PDA

View Full Version : Gift ideas for a 4 year old boy

trcy
02-02-2017, 02:41 PM
He seems to have every toy that has ever been, lol. What to get a nice gift for his upcoming birthday. Would like to spend about $50. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

candaceb
02-02-2017, 03:09 PM
You can never have too many magnatiles. I'm now only buying the knockoffs because DS doesn't care - we have Picasso Tiles and Playmags and both are fine. If he already has magnatiles, we recently got the Playmag building stabilizer board and wheeled bases and those have been great additions.
Magformers are in the same category. DS couldn't do zoobs until recently (he's 6) but I know some kids like them as early as 4.

SnuggleBuggles
02-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Maganitles
Games
Imaginext

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gcc2k
02-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Bruder trucks?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

PZMommy
02-03-2017, 12:08 AM
My boys continue to get lots of play out of imaginext toys. They also love legos.

Magnatiles were a bust for us. Neither boy really cared for them, so we finally donated them to a classroom at my school.

lalasmama
02-03-2017, 01:01 AM
Our go-to is "wild" Hot Wheels tracks. They have ones that stick to the wall with those 3M Command strips... We've done a giant volcano racing bathtub floating track, and ones with jumps. Can't wait until my DGSs get more into Hot Wheels and cars--loved getting to play with them with DD!