PDA

View Full Version : Any great ideas for paint samples?

trcy
02-03-2017, 03:24 PM
We are planing to paint several rooms in our home and have quite a few jars of paint samples. Any great ideas on what to do with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

legaleagle
02-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Some people paint large poster boards instead of the walls so they can move around to see how it looks in different light. Since you're doing multiple rooms sounds like that might be worth doing

bisous
02-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Do you mean the leftover paint you won't use?

I have a few projects around my house and I am in need of paint. What I'm planning to use it for are for spice racks inside my pantry from ikea that need painting and we're filling our garden with decorative rocks (my kids love those). My crafty kids would probably go crazy with some of those cheap wood kids from Michaels. If you like the colors you can also use it inside of your cupboards or pantry or closets where they won't conflict with your color scheme but might add some punch somewhere where you might not have thought about painting. (That was wordy but you get what I mean!)

robinsmommy
02-03-2017, 05:58 PM
For leftovers, if they are colorful (vs all neutrals) have the kids use some that are complementary to do a modern art piece. Canvas boards are not too $$, esp if you use a coupon for Michael's or JoAnn's.