PDA

View Full Version : where would i find this type of product??

DualvansMommy
02-04-2017, 03:55 PM
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/456552480960606555/

i'm looking for ideas to use blank wall space in my kitchen near eating in area. The wall goes all way up to ceiling (9 feet) and is 50 inches wide. Was thinking of setting that space up as the family command center. Any ideas??

but i came across this pininterest and the mom had two calendars; one is whiteboard and the other is you tack on with build in folder space for folders. I tried to find where you would get that kind of calendar??

ourbabygirl
02-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Pretty sure that's from Pottery Barn. I have that calendar & folder hangy thingy (though not the pin board), and like it o.k., but honestly use my huge stick on vinyl wall calendar from PBTeen way more! I write on it with dry erase markers, and do a different color for each family member (or at least each kid).
A warning about that calendar in the picture, unless they've updated & upgraded it: The black lines between each section wear off over time. I've only had ours for a couple of years, and the black has rubbed off, so I basically don't use it anymore. And we have the two folder thing, but now have 3 kids, so I need to figure out another use for it (maybe just use it for DH and myself?)
I do love the look of it, though. Pretty sure it comes in other colors, like stained wood and maybe black, if you don't like the white.

Pennylane
02-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Yes, its pottery barn ! I have the system and absolutely love it! We've had ours for about 5 years and I also have noticed some of the black lines on the calendar rubbing off, but only in a few spots.

Ann