PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Pandora Plus & use offline listening? How long for downloads?

AnnieW625
02-14-2017, 02:44 PM
If so how long does it take to download your stations? I have had a Pandora account since 2008 and mainly listen to 1 station so I know it can take awhile, but I left Pandora on for hours last night while my phone was charging and my stations still aren't ready.

Thankfully I am using my free week trial so I can cancel by Saturday, but I really want the offline music capability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnyside
02-15-2017, 01:13 AM
It should only take a few minutes. What device are you using? It should not matter how many years you've been a subscriber. What do you think should make it take a while? Are you downloading over good wifi or over cell (data)? It should not take more than about 5 minutes.

dhano923
02-15-2017, 02:59 AM
It should only take a few minutes, but it downloads your most commonly listened to stations, and mixes them up so you have 3 different stations at a given time. If you only listen to one station, that could be why it's not downloading the others.

AnnieW625
02-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Downloading at home as well as the wifi in our breakroom. I listen to one or two stations and DH listens to two as well pretty frequently so that shouldn't be an issue. I have an iPhone 5s which is fully updated.

I double checked my space and I have 2.5gb of space left on my phone. I also sent an email to Pandora support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk